Relive the greatest moments in Ryder Cup Golf history through the newspaper reports of the time in this beautiful hand made book, which features:
A choice of Black and White or Colour Newsprint (from 2006 - Leather cover versions feature colour print at no additional cost)
- The history of The Ryder Cup since the 1920s
- Beautifully bound hardback book with a choice of covers
- The recipients name gold embossed on the front cover (optional)
- A choice of Black and White or Colour Newsprint (from 2006 - Leather cover versions feature colour print at no additional cost)
- The option of presenting the book in a gift box
This Personalised Ryder Cup Golf Book is a terrific gift for any golf enthusiast. The book features reports of every championship since the 1920s, taking you through the history of this great competition reliving the excitement of every competition right up to last Ryder Cup in 2014. Read about the golfing legends and their moments of glory, all through newspaper coverage written by reporters who were present at the tournaments at the time.
To get a flavour of what the book offers, click on this link (PDF file, opens in a new window) to view the contents of the book.
How the Books are Made
The papers are reproduced from scans of (mainly) original Daily & Sunday Mirror newspapers going back over a 100 years that are stored in our extensive archive.They are individually printed to order onto a high quality thicker paper to provide greater durability.