A print featuring Leicester City's current stadium - the King Power Stadium - and two smaller photos of their famous old stadium, Filbert Street, Leicester City's home from 1891-2002.
This magnificent photo also features a short description of the event within the white border, although please note that the canvas prints are borderless and therefore do not include this description. The images are printed onto high quality photo paper or canvas in the following sizes:
- 21cm x 30cm (11.75" x 8.25" inches)
- 42cm x 30cm (16 " x 12" inches)
- 48cm x 33cm (19 " x 13" inches)
- 46cm x 30cm (18 " x 12" inches)*
- 61cm x 41cm (24 " x 16" inches)*
We can supply the image as photo only, wood frame - see framing options, and on ready to hang, fade resistant canvas.
(* canvas only at the moment). Canvas prints and are sent to UK addresses only.