Relive the greatest moments of New York Giants through the newspaper reports of the time, captured in these unique, beautiful, hand made books, which features:
- The history of the club using actual reports from the Washington Post.
- Beautifully bound hardback book with a choice of covers
- The recipients name gold embossed on the front cover (optional)
- The Leather cover version features colour pages for articles from 2006
- The option of presenting the book in a gift box
Capture the history and greatest moments of the New York Giants through Washington Post newspaper articles written at the time. This book covers many triumphs beginning in late 1930 with the pro elevenﾒs 22-0 defeat of Rockneﾒs All-Stars, before moving onto the Giantsﾒ Eastern title win three years later. With wins of Super Bowls XXV, XLII and XLVI, Giants fans will love this book of triumphs.
You can view the contents of the book here, click on this link (PDF file, opens in new window, opens in new window).
Reproduced to near full tabloid newspaper size, this is a unique and wonderful gift and a must have for all New York Giants fans