Customer Service Charter
Our aim is to provide you with an exceptional level of customer service.
When on occasions we (or our suppliers) fail to meet our high standards we will
do everything possible to remedy the situation.
Terms and conditions of sale
Customers placing an order with us you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Pricing: Our products and prices are subject to change. Promotional terms only apply in the period stated for the promotion. Whilst we will try to ensure that prices on the website are accurate, we are not responsible for errors that may occur. If we discover errors in the price of goods before we accept your order, we will notify you as soon as possible, refund that item, and give you the option to resubmit your order at the correct price or cancel the order. The price of all goods and services advertised are inclusive of any applicable taxes including VAT.
2. Availability: All goods and services are subject to availability. Any
product stock or availability information supplied on the website is an estimate
3. Delivery: Charges for delivery are not included in the stated product
price. See our Delivery and Returns section for details of all applicable charges.
Delivery can be made to addresses in the UK, the European Union and certain other countries. We reserve the right to refuse to deliver goods abroad.
4. Ordering: To order any goods through this website you must be at least
16 years of age, and 18 years of age for purchase of Wines and Spirits. Any email or other electronic acknowledgement by us of receipt of an order placed by you does not constitute legal acceptance by intosport.co.uk
of your order. All orders are subject to approval by us. When processing your
order, the information provided will be subject to credit and fraud prevention
5. Returns and refunds: We offer a 30 day returns policy with some exceptions. See our Delivery Returns section
for full details.
6. Website information: Any goods, services or information displayed on this
website should not be regarded as an offer, invitation, solicitation, advice
or recommendation to buy products or services on the website. No warranties
or representations are made about any goods other than as expressly contained
in this Website. To the extent permissible by law all implied terms, whether
by statute or otherwise are excluded.
7. Liability: intosport.co.uk's liability for any injury, damage or loss,
in particular consequential loss, arising from the use of goods purchased on
this website, or from the transaction itself, is hereby excluded. Any injury,
damage or loss arising directly from the negligence of IntSport or any
of its agents will be limited to a refund of the value of the goods purchased,
together with any delivery charges paid.
8. Security: While all reasonable care is taken to protect the confidentiality
of your credit card - see Security - IntoSport cannot be liable if through
no fault of its own, these details are intercepted by and used by third parties.
All personal details are handled in respect of the Data Protection Act 1998
9. Copyright notice: Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights
exist on all text relating to the Company's services and the full content of
10. General: The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions.
By accessing this Website and using our services and buying our products, you
consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the
English courts in all disputes arising out of such access. These terms and conditions
shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and
signed by duly authorised representatives of the Company.
11. Intosport.co.uk may amend these Terms from time to time, and place the new version on the Site. When intosport.co.uk do so, it will mention the fact on our home page (www.intosport.co.uk). For users purchasing goods or registering on the Site for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms Otherwise, such changes will be effective against existing users thirty days following posting of the amended version on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following intosport.co.uk's posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the Site.
12. All the items sold are sourced from legitimate suppliers and producers and we have their express permission to sell these items to you. Save where expressly indicated otherwise, none of the products featured are offically licensed or endorsed.
These Terms and Conditions form part of the Agreement between the Customer
and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking
of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance
of the Disclaimer Notice and the full terms and Conditions contained herein.
Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
Trade Customers - The following exemptions to our standard terms and conditions apply to trade sales:
All trade sales are sold on a Firm Sale basis. This includes standard items and non-standard items as sold by Home of Legends Limited on www.intosport.co.uk. Standard items are those products which are sold on www.intosport.co.uk and which we have offered to the trade at trade prices. Non-standard items are those which been specifically packed, designed, personalised or supplied in a non-standard format at the request of a trade customer. Items supplied to trade to be used as promotional, premia, or other sales and marketing incentives are also sold on a non-returnable basis.
We accept payment by credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal via Sagepay secure payments) paid in advance.
The trade discounts available are outlined on the Trade Login home page. These discounts will be applied to your order at checkout stage prior to paying for your order.
If you require tailored products please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for a price.
Delivery and Postage
We normally deliver trade orders in 10 working days, depending on stock levels and the size of the order. However please allow up to 28 days for delivery. We will contact you if we have any queries with your order, or are unable to fulfill. We reserve the right to cancel an order and to refund in full without explanation.
We use Royal Mail recorded or special delivery or our preferred courier service.
As we innovate our product range regularly some products may be liable to change without notice.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information
that we collect about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your
order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service.The type of
information we collect includes:
Credit card and/or debit card details
To accept payment and to run a credit check on your credit/debit card, we
will send your personal details to our Payment Service Provider for authorisation.
This information is transferred securely and is not used for any other purpose.
The information we hold will be accurate and up-to-date. You can check
the information we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies
we will delete or correct it promptly.
Marketing and Promotions
We are not in the business of selling our customer list to any third party, and will not do so. Occasionally we will send information to you about offers which may feature on one of the Home Of Legends Limited websites. We may also email you to inform you of changes to our terms and conditions, tell you about our new products or advise you of special offers available only to existing customers. If you do not want to receive such offers, please click the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail you receive from us, and you will be removed from future mailings.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique
identifier that is sent to your browser from a website's computer and stored
on your computer's hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your
browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy)
your browser only permits a web site to access the cookies it has already sent
to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
Many sites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track
online traffic flows.
Cookies record information about your online preferences. Users have the
opportunity to set their computers to accept all cookies, to notify them when
a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these,
of course, means that certain personalised services cannot then be provided
to that user and accordingly you may not be able to take full advantage of all
of the IntSport features. Each browser is different, so check the "Help"
menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
If you have any queries or comments about privacy please contact us.
IntoSport takes the security of your transactions and your personal
details very seriously. Our website is built around a highly regarded
e-commerce system called Actinic, and our merchant account payment processing
provider is Sagepay, the leading e-commerce payment service provider Sagepay accepts
Visa, Mastercard and Paypal payments.
Security for the Customer
Any communication between the customer and Sagepay is encrypted to
the maximum strength supported by the customer's browser using 128 Bit SSL.
Customers are also protected from fraudulent use of their card by the
use of 3D secure authentification.